If you are going down to the Mediterranean any time soon, it is most likely that you will end up in Monaco. This historic city has become the epicentre of South Europe tourism and for a good reason. In addition to the glamorous Monaco GP, the glitz associated with the city makes it irresistible.
There is one more thing that this principality has to offer and that is great hospitality. There are many prestigious hotels in Monte Carlo City but you must try Monte Carlo Bay to savour the essence of good accommodation.
In fact, this L-shaped hotel has been creating a buzz in most travel magazines and reviews hence you need to check in and see what it really has to offer. But wait a minute; isn’t it better to get a sneak preview before you hop in? Take a look:
- Convenient location: Of course, location determines how well you will enjoy your stay in any destination. Located in the eastern end of Monaco by the sea front, the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel offers proximity to the Grimaldi Forum, Casino Monte Carlo, and the harbour among other places you might want to visit while on holiday.
- Plethora of activities to help you relax: If you are an indoors person, worry not because the aptly built indoors pool, a Cinq Mondes Spa, 4 hectares of lush gardens by the sea for you to sit back and relax, a small casino, the legendary Jimmy Z’s among others provide opportunities to have fun.
- Best sea view: 75% of the 334 rooms offer you a great view of the sea. Truth be told, there is no better way to relax in the city than sitting outside your lobby drink in hand and feeling the breeze wash over you.
- Amenities and facilities galore: For a 4-star hotel, the management has tried to offer everything you can think of. From a safe deposit box, 24-hour front desk service, hair salon, wireless internet connection, mini-bar in your room, designer toiletries, air conditioning, pay movies to mention but a few. Simply put you are savouring what hospitality should feel like.
- Magnificent design: This is where this mercurial hotel beats many others on the bay area. The lagoon unique in Europe, large balconies, a solarium, water features and gardens and the amazing neo-classical design will clearly awe you.
When choosing a good hotel leave nothing to detail and be ready to ask anything about the service. With their reliable customer levels, Monte Carlo Bay should be able to clear everything up you before you even leave home.